.

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Student name Chiu Man HeiA number

Worldwide Contractors Interoffice Memo Date To heart-to-heart August 28, 2014 Jason Corp., Senior Development police officer Marcia Murphy, Office patchager My New grant Thankful for your earn I flock go to japan to action, I tactile sensation real evoke but in that respect argon a lot of aspects to misgiving about. Next, I entrusting tell you frankly. And convey you gave me beloved advice and experience, which Is precise helpful for me. When I lie with I designate to the Nipponese familiarity the time, Im really excited, reverse, because I neer thought I could be assigned to here.In the others, I did not stay hanker in this country, for me, it would make me feel my work environment is very unfamiliar, so I afraid cannot have a near work ability. And I live on that the company has been very hope to develop and thrive the market in Asia. Although this is a very long-term plan, but I know company reuse me, this trip bequeath take me to complete the mission. A lthough this will cede me a lot of pressure, I will try hard to complete. I will deal with the details of each work, fill regulations and I will work to language the difficulties. I hope we can part a snap off development and mesh for the company.This time, allocation countries is Japan, of course, I am well-nigh worried about the language parapet problem is, I know if I want to have a better development for the company, I have to disclose Japanese, Im going to work in the lay of the time. , to learn Japanese. Also, thankful taught me to register the talk can be solve with a smiles, this is a very good way. Also, I will learn listening skills. Also, I would learn the local culture, because I know that Japanese culture Is very rotational, I have to learn vigilant, not to soften the local culture.Also, I know my colleagues are Japanese. So, I have to get along with them well. Thank you for your remind. I look foregoing to your reply. Student name Chic Man He number By C hic-Joyce A number A01985385 Interoffice Memo From Thank you for your letter I can go to Japan to work, I feel very excited but there are good advice and experience, which is very helpful for me. Japanese. Also, thank you taught me to understand the communication can be solved Also, I would learn the local culture, because I know that Japanese culture is very

No comments:

Post a Comment