.

Sunday, April 14, 2019

From Call My People Home Essay Example for Free

From look to My People Home shewThe rime is about the journey of the fibber. It was not just a simple journey away from class but a joyride of his lifetime. The narrators life is simple yet complicated. Though he was just a weighterman at the sea, he has many circumstances that he continues to think of. The seed illustrated the narrators life and journey in a descriptive way that is why the poem became longer than expected. However, the argument and discussion of the narrators life is simple his difficulty in perceive his family due to his work in the sea as a fisherman but in the supplant of the poem, he was home at last. For me, I can say that there are many passages or parts of the poem that are difficult to understand but the most difficult is in the branch stanza The snug and round one, warm as a woman / With her stove stocked at shadow and her lanterns lit. I do not know what the author is trying to say in this part during the source read but as I read it many times, the woman was his boat who seemed to be his take in after many years. This boat became his wife and home while he was in the sea to fish for his living.On the other hand, my favorite passage in this poem is in the last stanza For the last time, observation the naval men / Make a note of her number, take my name. / That was the end of my thirty years at the fishing / And the end of my boat, my home. This part was the most amazing and greatest part for me because it reveals the happiness and sadness of the narrator in these passages. He was happy as he ended his journey at the sea and could be able to rest but sad for it ended his attachment to his wife and home his boat.Work Cited From Call My People Home

No comments:

Post a Comment